STELLA MARIS is an ideal choice for luxury yacht lifestyle in the Galapagos, offering spacious interior and exterior areas to relax and enjoy.
Guest accommodations include 6 well-appointed en-suite staterooms.
On the bridge deck is the master suite, offering a full beam layout, king size bed, desk, sofa and direct upper aft deck access.
On the main deck are 2 VIP suites.
Below deck are three additional staterooms either with double or twin layout.
All suites are fully air conditioned and offer private en-suite facilities.
On the main deck, the STELLA MARIS features a luxurious formal dining room and an ample living room with TV entertainment.
The upper deck has a spacious aft deck, complete with alfresco dining and a wet bar.
The sundeck is fabulously private and boasts chaise lounges, a Deck Jacuzzi and spectacular views.
- Lenght: 124 feet (38 meters)
- Width: 25 feet (7.77 meters)
- Capacity: 12 passengers
- Cabins: 6 Double (1 Master Suite, 2 VIP Suites, 3 staterooms)
- Crew: 10 plus naturalist bilingual guide
- Speed: 11 knots
- Electricity: 110/ 220 Voltage
- Water activities: Kayaks, Snorkeling gear/ Wet Suit, Stand-Up Paddle Board, Diving under request.
- Amenities: Bose SoundDock, DVD/Blu-Ray player, CD library, DVD library, Stereo system.
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Year: 1998 (Remodeled in 2012)
- Category: Tourist Superior
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Crew: 8 member plus 1 naturalist guide
- Length: 25 m
- Beam: 5.5 m
- Weight: 133 gross tones
- Speed: 10 knots
- Electricity: 110v/220v
- Engines: 2 x 250 HP Caterpillar engines & 2x
- Safety & Navigation: 1 x life raft (25 pax.), 2 x 50 HP Yamaha dinghies, VHF radios, 2 Radars, Depth sounder with alarm, Searchlight and horn, Bilge pump alarm, Satellite & mobile phones, Oxygen, omplete first aid kit , Fire extinguishers throughout, Life jackets in cabins, All the equipment necessary for sailing in accordance with international Coast Guard regulations (Navigation, communication, rescue, first aid).
Itinerary A (8D / 7N -Monday to Monday)
|MON:||San Cristobal Island - Lobos island|
|TUE:||Punta Pitt - Witch Hill|
|WED:||Gardner Bay - Suarez point|
|THU:||Floreana Island: Punta Cormorant - Post Office Bay|
|FRI:||North Seymour Island - Bartholomew Island|
|SAT:||Genovesa Island: El Barranco - Darwin's Bay|
|SUN:||South Plazas Island - Santa Fe island|
|MON:||Santa Cruz Island: El Chato - Twin Craters|
Itinerary B (8D / 7N -Monday to Monday)
|MON:||Baltra - Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin|
|TUE:||Sombrero Chino - Rabida Island|
|WED:||Espumilla Beach - Caleta Bucanero - Egas Point|
|THU:||Espinoza Point - Isabella: Caleta Tagus|
|FRI:||Isabela Island: Elizabeth Bay - Moreno Point|
|SAT:||Tintoreras - Wetlands - Wall of tears - Tortoise Breading Center|
|SUN:||Santa Cruz Island: El Chato - Highlands - Tortuga Bay|
|MON:||San Cristobal - Interpretation Center - Airport|
Rates 2016 - 2017
|Description||8 Days/ 7 Nights|
|CHARTER||US $ 150,000.00 + Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) US $ 25,000.00|
*The APA amount is used to cover expenses during the cruise in the Galapagos Islands such as: food, beverages, and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee.
*Any APA not used will be returned at the end of the charter.
Charter Fee includes
- All Transfers in Galapagos: Airport - Yacht - Airport
- Vip Lounge In Baltra Airport
- Accommodations on board
- Excursion to Islands according to itinerary
- Crew Service
- Snorkelling Equipment, Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Board
Charter Fee does not include
- Flight ticket to/from Galapagos
- Private Naturalist Guide(English Speaking)
- Ingala Tax: USD 10.00 p/p
- Galapagos National Park Tax: USD 100.00 p/p
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic beverages
- Sat communication
When chartering a crewed yacht under MYBA terms, you will be required to make a deposit in advance of the charter, which is separate to the charter or booking fee.
This deposit is called the "advance provisioning allowance" or APA. The APA amount is used to cover expenses incurred during the course of the charter such as fuel, food, beverages, mooring fees, visa fees, harbour fees, park fees, taxes, and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee. In the event of cancellation of the charter the APA is refundable.
The captain of the yacht is responsible for accounting for all APA expenses during the charter, and the breakdown will be presented to you in a clear manner at the end of the charter.
Tipping is customary and given at the charterer’s discretion. Recommended guidelines for tipping are 10 – 20% of the gross Charter Fee if the crew has given good to excellent service.